I forgot to add that picture in my last weekend post. One of the many adorable fiddler crabs that me and my mom chased around the parking lot, trying to save. Really, these crabs were so not considerate of the effort we were making to keep them safe. We try to save them from being squashed by cars, they run away. So ungrateful. As you can see by Sherwin’s pose (yes Sherwin. He had to have a name) he can be quite tough when backed into a corner. We left him alone because we feared for our lives after catching a glimpse of those crazy weapons.
Anyways, happy almost weekend. Things that are making me happy right now:
1. The fact that our cake is getting more delicious as it continues to soak up all the goodness.
2. The fact that me and a friend are going to Yogurt Land after work tomorrow to celebrate the weekend. Who doesn’t love a land of yogurt??
3. The fact that I come home every day to a smiling husband who hugs and kisses me right away and tells me that he loves me.
4. The fact that I just started a new book and I get excited every time I crack it open to read.
5. The fact that tomorrow is Friday and the weekend is right around the corner!