- Even though I’ve lived in Florida for about 1 year, I’ll get this random rush of excitement when I’m outside walking around and breathing in the ocean air, thinking I’m here on vacation. And then I have to remind myself that I live here.
- While working at the hospital I’ll have our therapy dog and then I’ll have to go to the bathroom. So I’ll bring her in with me and she’ll just sit and stare at me. And then I’ll ask her to please avert her eyes, but she totally won’t. And it’s hard to go with her looking at me like that.
- I wish I could tell parents at the hospital to please stop bribing their kids with the promise of McDonalds. “Don’t cry during your IV and I’ll get you chicken nuggets and french fries!!”
- I sit in our family room at night with hubs and plan our future family vacations. And I get super excited about them because I just know they’re going to be the greatest things ever.
- I wish my hair would stop turning grey.
My parents are coming tomorrow and I couldn’t be more excited. Okay, so they’re really not coming to see us, they’re leaving to go on a luxurious week long cruise on Saturday. But we’ll get to see them on both ends of the trip, so that’s good enough for me.
Tomorrow’s Friday! Ready for a relaxing weekend.