1. That I have never been so thankful for the incredible power of dry shampoo. Because I’m not really sure when I last showered….
2. That it’s not uncommon for me or hubs to look down at our hands an hour or so after changing Leah’s diaper and see baby poo on our knuckles.
3. That all those things I said I would never do before I had a baby (ex. “I’m not going to use a pacifier!”) totally went out the window after week 1.
4. That I would rather have Leah sleep on me than anywhere else, even if that means not eating meals when I should.
5. That breast feeding was more difficult to master than I thought it would be, but I wouldn’t give up on it for the world.
6. That sleeping 7 hours straight at night suddenly feels like a really long time.
7. That letting Leah “cry it out” when she gets a little older may be really, really difficult for me…
8. That my germaphobia has somehow managed to increase tenfold.
9. That I never get bored looking at all the funny faces Leah can make and trying to snap pictures of every single one has become one of my favorite hobbies.
10. That nothing makes my heart melt more than seeing Leah and Brett together.